[geotk] WPS client example

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Mon Feb 3 04:34:43 PST 2014

No problem, classpaths are known to be a tricky issue (that is why
Oracle started the Jigsaw project). And to be honest, the Geotk
classpath is not very simple neither. This is an other area where we are
trying to bring simplification in Apache SIS.

By the way, instead of the code that I have sent you may also try the
following:

    System.out.println(org.apache.sis.setup.About.configuration());

This will print the classpath, together with more information which are
known (after 10 years of experience!) to be causes of various issues
reported on mailing lists.

     Martin