[geotk] WPS client example

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 05:42:08 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to use the geotk-client-wps module.

I'm instantiating a WebProcessingServer with a 52 North WPS, using the
constructor WebProcessingServer(url, versionString).Strangely, i get a
exception (HTTP 403). In parallel, i've tried to use the 52 North client
library and this works. This let me think that there is no particular
restriction server side, and i'm trying to understand what's wrong with
my code. By chance, can anyone have some sample code how to configure
the WPS client properly?

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards
Emmanuel

PS: I want to use the Geotoolkit WPS client, because 52North WPS is
based on Geotools (and so, it's not based on geoapi, but gt-opengis
Geotools module...).

--
*Emmanuel Blondel*
GIS Consultant

Geographic Information Systems
in Agronomy - Environment - Fisheries
Email: emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com - Emmanuel.Blondel at fao.org
View my LinkedIn profileView my LinkedIn profile
<http://fr.linkedin.com/in/emmanuelblondel1>