[geotk] Problem with marshalling metadata

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 00:53:24 PDT 2014

Many thanks Martin for your explanations, they are very clear, and i'm
less concerned now, and quite confident i could move to the ISO
19115:2014 revision, with no problems on the XML metadata generated.

--
*Emmanuel Blondel*
GIS Consultant

Geographic Information Systems
in Agronomy - Environment - Fisheries
Email: emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com - Emmanuel.Blondel at fao.org
View my LinkedIn profileView my LinkedIn profile
<http://fr.linkedin.com/in/emmanuelblondel1>