[geotk] Problems with JAXPStreamFeatureReader (side-effects from recent changes?)

Guilhem Legal guilhem.legal at geomatys.com
Thu Feb 5 07:57:38 PST 2015

Hello Emmanuel,

The issue here is that the server return an error instead of returning a
proper FeatureCollection.
Either there was a change on the client side, that have changed the
request, or its the server that somehow changed its behavior.

I suggest you print out the response of the server, it will probably
contains the clue to the error leading to an exception report return.

Guilhem Legal