[Gisquick] [SoC] GSoC Introduction - David Tethal

David těthal davidtethal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 04:52:54 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm David Tethal and I was selected for GSoC 2018. My project is focused on
Gisquick platform. "Extension of Gisquick platform filtering tool based on
raster and vector spatio-temporal data" is my official project name.

For those who want know more about my project please check the link below.
Document is in proposal mode so feel to leave there you comment. I'll
welcome any form of feedback that will improve my original ideas mentioned
there.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lids_mp0mHabRkFO1XQ5ZLY4nqUtpxdSF5gzHvkzY3E/edit?usp=sharing

I'm grateful for this unique opportunity of becoming part of OSGeo
community. Thank you!

Best wishes,

David Tethal