[Gisquick] GSoC2018 Week 1

David těthal davidtethal at gmail.com
Sun May 13 14:07:47 PDT 2018

Hello,

The bonding period of GSoC just ended and since tomorrow my work on the
project should officially begin. In my case there is a conflict with the
final thesis that has to be done in the end of this week. As I mentioned in
the proposal [1], I will not be able to spend as much time on my project as
I would like to. But it does not mean that I will not do anything.
I am going to send a short report of the bonding period activities within
tomorrow. It will also include planned work for next week.

Thank you for you understanding,

David Tethal

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lids_mp0mHabRkFO1XQ5ZLY4nqUtpxdSF5gzHvkzY3E/edit?usp=sharing