[Graphics] repository; was: [Qgis-developer] license icons

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Thu Jan 20 17:14:39 EST 2011

Hi Alex and Luca,

Let's move this threat to graphics ML.

W dniu 20.01.2011 08:39, Luca Delucchi pisze:
> have you already started to create the repository?
> I think that SJJB SVG Map Icons is a good starting point...
> regards
> Luca

Repository for map icons is ready, but just preliminary structure is
Perphaps we should reorganize it and instead of predefined structure
[1], locate theme as root and let people to organize subcategories.
So we can put SJJB SVG Map Icons in one theme (after discussion with
author) and your work in another theme.

What do you think?

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Graphics#Preliminary_structure