Trouble with v.in.arc

David Stigberg stigberg at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Tue Feb 4 16:44:11 EST 1992

Mr. Sharp:

The fastest way to get a printed copy of the GRASS User's Manual would be to
call Melanie Mayfield at the GRASS Information Center, 217-352-6511 x220
(USACERL, P.O. Box 9005, Champaign, IL 61826-9005).  (But it ain't free!)

In the meantime, in case you don't know about this, there is the GRASS
g.manual command; e.g., "g.manual v.in.arc" will display the manual page
for v.in.arc.

About your data conversion problems; you might call me and I'll try to
help.

--
David Stigberg
US Army Construction Engineering Research Lab
stigberg at zorro.cecer.army.mil