Problems with G_window...... fincunctions

Chaitanya S. Rajguru rajguruc at vttcf.cc.vt.edu
Wed Jul 22 07:43:30 EDT 1992

Hi,

I have been using several of the G_window.... functions, including
G_window_rows() and G_window_cols(), and G_get_set_window(). They
worked fine till today, and now they just cause a segmentation
fault. Not much else has changed; I only added a linked-list manager
library (src/libes/linkm). I tried to remake (src/libes/gis/wind*)
files, but it did not help.

Has anyone else come across similar problems? Any suggestions would
be very welcome, e.g. remaking some other files/libraries, any
conflicting functions, etc.

Thanks a lot.
-Raj

			Chaitanya S. Rajguru

Mobile And Portable Radio		 rajguruc at vttcf.cc.vt.edu
  Research Group			 raj at mprg1.mprg.ee.vt.edu
Dept. of Electrical Engg.		 (703) 231-4160
VPI&SU (Virginia Tech)