color file format

Tom Nelson tom%alla at [155.84.92.2]
Mon May 24 11:36:08 EDT 1993

I have noticed that there seems to be two main methods of representing the color scheme for a grass raster file. The first, by explictly listing each class number and the associated r g b values for it. The second, to give a range of values and the starting and ending color values. What would be the most automated method to convert the second type of scheme to the first?

|  Tom Nelson                                                        |
|  Corps of Engineers                                                |
|  Fort Worth, Texas                                                 |
|  (817) 334-2095                                                    |
|  tom at 155.84.92.2                                                   |