Problem with SOLARIS 2.1

John Talcott talcott at trg.saic.com
Thu Nov 4 16:04:25 EST 1993

I have installed the statically linked version of GRASS 4.1
for SOLARIS 2.X on our SPARC10. A problem I've run into is that
several programs use a shared object called libm.so.1. Our
Sun came with SOLARIS 2.1 pre-loaded and this file does not exist.
I understand that I can add it using the package command "pkgadd"
using the SOLARIS 2.1 cd/rom, however, I don't know which package
contains libm.so.1. If anyone has run into this or can advise me,
please do so vi private e-mail. Your help is appreciated!

          _/--_/_/_/_/--_/_/_/_/_/--John C Talcott talcott at trg.saic.com---
         _/  _/            _/      Science Applications Intl. Corp. (SAIC)
        _/  _/            _/      10260 Campus Point Drive
 _/    _/  _/            _/      San Diego CA 92121