Site data structure/pgms

Anantha Prasad prasad at landcover.inhs.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 3 13:49:31 EDT 1993

Hi,
I have often echoed the same thoughts that Craig has expressed, in my mind...
Since a lot of work I do deals with global climatic data, it's interpolation
to raster maps and various database and visual queries, I would certainly
like to see the enhancements that Craig has listed. The need for such
enhancements has so far not been crucial for me since I have the luxury
of Arc/Info 6.1.x - which fills in all the gaps that Grass has.

If some body/team could undertake the task that Craig has outlined, it
would be great...I wish I had the time to help/learn...

Anantha Prasad
287 Natural Resources Bldg.
607 E.Peabody Dr.
Champaign, IL 61820
USA

University of Illinois/Illinois Natural History Survey
Ph: 217-244-2166
Fax: 217-333-4949
Email: prasad at landcover.inhs.uiuc.edu
       prasad at ghat.inhs.uiuc.edu