gmake4.1 not found

Joe Plesha root at dagwood.cr.usgs.gov
Thu Sep 9 18:56:34 EDT 1993

> I just downloaded the upd_pkg.1.cpio from the server, upacked it (following
> the README instructions enclosed) and then couldn't get past the
> sh update.sh because there was no gmake4.1 file in the package.  Can anyone
> tell me how to get around this problem???  Specifically, where is gmake4.1
> or do I have to unpack the unpacked upd_pkg.1.cpio package more???
>
> Please respond to amante at grouse.pnl.gov
>
> Shane M. Amante

        Hi,

        I've just finished compiling 4.1. I retrieved the update in the
        directory ../release/src. I assumed that the files labeled
        src.update1.cpio.Z.00* (something like that) are the same files
        that are in the patch. They seem to be when I compile the code.
--

                                        Joe Plesha
                                        jplesha at bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov

   | HOME OF GRASS ON HP9000s       |   HP 9000/385   HPUX 9.0              |
   | U. S. Geological Survey, BGP   |   bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov  (136.177.80.2)  |
   | Electromagnetic Studies        |   Phone: (303) 236-1398               |
   | Denver, Colorado  80225        |   Anonymous FTP site for HP GRASS     |