demo scripts

Thomas.Ragland at A.GP.CS.CMU.EDU Thomas.Ragland at A.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
Sun Apr 10 21:50:28 EDT 1994

To all:

Dear Users, most recently I got the grass software package running and I would
like to demo the software.  However, the scripts that are contained in the
src lacks flavor.  So, my question is does anyone have any *demos* that they
are proud of and would like to share.  I am working with the *spearfish and
global* data sets.  Thus, if you have some scripts that will excercise these
two and you would like to share them with me I will be elated.  Thanks in
advance...

Thoms