Solaris 2.3 & Xgrass

Brian Aker brian at college.antioch.edu
Fri May 27 17:30:00 EDT 1994

Hi all.
For the last month I have been trying to find a way to make
Xgrass work with Solaris2.3. So far no luck. If I try to
compile the src located on the main ftp site, I run into the
problem that I don't have Motif. Surely not everyone running
Xgrass out there has Motif.
I would love to have binaries or src for Solaris2.3, but seeing
how I can't find anyone who has them (but lots seem to have heard of
people doing it!) I doubt this will happen.
If I could even get my hands on a copy of the src for Xgrass that doesn't
require Motif, I could get it working.
Does anyone have the src that was used to compile Xgrass for
SunOS 4.1.3? If doesn't require the Motif libraries, I would be set.
Thanks, any help is welcomed.
    Brian