Austin maps

Casey Claiborne mskc at io.com
Thu Aug 10 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hello,
        Saw your note. Do you know where I can locate street-level data (or
bookmap) of Austin Texas on CD or disk (in both black and white as well as
color) ?. I know about Rand McNally but they do not put their bookmaps on CD
or Disk.

Any help would be appreciated :-)

Casey

At 11:56 PM 8/9/95 GMT, gary tao wrote:
>SPIN-2 (SPace INformation - 2 meter) offers 2 meter resolution
>panchromatic satellite imagery as a cost effective alternative to
>conventional cadastral photography.  For  specialized  GIS, tax,
>transportation  and  precision  mapping   applications,  5 meter
>resolution infrared  and  near  infrared  imagery  can  also  be
>provided.  Recent archive data is currently  available  and  new
>imagery acquisitions will be made in early 1996.  This is a very
>unique opportunity to order coverages you need at a cost far less
>than conventional methods. SPIN-2 provides a unique solution for
>your remote sensing requirements.
>
>SPIN-2 is available through:
>
>AERIAL IMAGES                      (919)833-9662  voice
>                                   (919)833-9614  fax
>                      or email to: SPIN2 at NANDO.NET

One must note the importance of setting reasonable and achievable goals for
                    "If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time"
                               -Theodore Roosevelt