saving/dumping screen

Pascal Gouery - UHB - 99 33 52 52 gouery at uhb.fr
Mon Oct 23 08:00:00 EDT 1995

>Subject:Looking for the source of d.savescreen
>Date: 16 Oct 95 10:01:27 GMT
>       do You know the location of the source code of
>       d.savescreen.

        I don't know it, but i use the module "convert" of a free package
        called ImageMagick to capture and dump a part of the display or
        an entire (x)window using the command

        convert  x:  my_beautifull_image.my_prefered_extension

        ... with a simple click it dump the entire window in many
        usefull formats : GIF, TIFF, BMP, PBM, PS ...

                                        Hope this helps you

--

        |       Pascal GOUERY           :       Tel.: 99.14.13.47            |