Bitmapped to vector converter code

voglinog at agr04-ip.sgs-thomson.it voglinog at agr04-ip.sgs-thomson.it
Wed Oct 25 08:00:00 EDT 1995

    Ciao.

    I have a lot of black&white bitmapped drawings (the source format
    may be one of .tif, .gif, .pcx, ....) to convert into vectorized
    images such as DXF.

    I know that GRASS is able to do that but I like to know which pieces
    can be put together to build a standalone bitmapped->vector conversion.
    Even if it is necessary to pass through an intermediate format.

    Can anybody help me in some way ?

THANKS.

Giuseppe Voglino
SGS-Thomson Microelectronics VLSI Neural Network R&D
Agrate  B. - MILAN - ITALY

It is not for commercial purposes. The drawings concern the place where
my parents live.