Apology regarding posting for COBOL Programmers

J. Storment jstorment at hpa.edu
Fri May 10 08:00:00 EDT 1996

I would like to sincerely apologize for the ad sent to this newsgroup
and about 180 others for a job opening of cobol programmers.  I am a
newbie and did not now at the time about usenet ettiquette regarding
the pertinance of posting to the group.  Although the ad was sent only
to computer and programming groups, it was still not acceptable for
the chosen groups.  Again I apologize and will never again do such a
posting.