SHANNON INDEX AND MUCH MORE

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Tue Oct 1 08:00:00 EDT 1996

> I am also desperately looking for Grass Tutorials about functions r.binfer
> (this is the most important to me), r.mapcalc, r.cost, r.combine, r.infer,
> r.neighbors.

        Some of these can be found in
        ftp://ftp.informatik.uni-kiel.de/pub/packages/grass/tutorials/div:
        combine.ps.gz    elev.ps.gz       mapcalc.ps.gz
        digit.ps.gz      imagery.ps.gz    spearfish.ps.gz
        dlg.ps.gz        infer.ps.gz      tiger.ps.gz

        There is no tutorial on r.neighbors, but I think there isn't much
        more to be said than what's in the manual page (I assume you
        have that)

        Martin

        PS I'd also be interested in how to integrate dunctions with
        grasslands (Windows version)