[GRASS5] layered XDRIVER2 and rgb-display commands

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Mon Aug 21 07:06:44 EDT 2000

Hi all,

now I send it to the list as other might be interested, too.
layered_rgb_driver.tar.gz

This is the work of Pierre de Mouveaux <pmx at audiovu.com>,
I am very grateful to him for all his time spend on this.
As he currently does not support it, hopefully YOU can
take care for it :-)

Contents
* src/display/devices/XDRIVER2: layered XDRIVER
  - to be used with d.layers (included)

* 3-may.diff: new library function: R_open_driver2 with RGB support
  - (nearly) all display modules updated with new RGB parameter

* pmx.*: Pierre's and my email traffic containing comments
  (reversed order, pmx.7 is oldest letter)

Reference status should be against beta7.

I would be glad if Pierre's work can be integrated!!

Best wishes

 Markus