[GRASS5] [zfajfr@krnap.cz: Bugreport GRASS 5/SGI]

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Sun Aug 20 09:23:49 EDT 2000

Hi,

until now i did'nt gave the new grass5 a try on IRIX. What is ogsf? Is
this part of the 3d-raster-library? I suspect that the modules will not
compile on SGI IRIX because of backward compatibility problems with the
OpenGL libraries. Maybe there are other problems with Motif and the sgi
widgets which are needed for this module.

The stated error looks like some include file is missing/not included.

Andreas

Markus Neteler wrote:

> .. another SGI problem... :-)
>
> Thanks for reading!
>
>  Markus

> Subject: Bugreport GRASS 5
> Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:48:12 +0100
> From: zfajfr at krnap.cz ()
> To: neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
>
> Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by
>  (zfajfr at krnap.cz) on Monday, August 7, 2000 at 12:48:12
>
> subject: Bugreport GRASS 5
>
> platform: SGI/Irix
>
> vendor: -- select --
>
> cputype: -- select --
>
> grassversion: -- select --
>
> cvsyesno: no, I got a source code package from the server
>
> module: ogsf
>
> bugreport: make -f Gmakefile
>         gcc -O -c gsd_prim.c
> gsd_prim.c: In function `gsd_sphere':
> gsd_prim.c:180: `SPH_ORIENT' undeclared (first use in this function)
> gsd_prim.c:180: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> gsd_prim.c:180: for each function it appears in.)
> gsd_prim.c:180: `FALSE' undeclared (first use in this function)
> *** Error code 1 (bu21)
>
> compiler: gcc
>
> compiler_version: 2.95.2
>
> name: Zdenek Fajfr

> REMOTE_HOST: durman.krnap.cz

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net