[GRASS5] How to add new programs in CVS ?

GRASS grass at geni.knu.ac.kr
Sat Aug 19 03:38:42 EDT 2000

Hi developers,

I've worked with r.topidx, r.topmodel, r.in.gridatb and r.out.gridatb.

r.topidx:   generates topographic index map from elevation map
r.topmodel: simulates TOPMODEL which is physically based hydrologic model

These modules' sources are rewritten from FORTRAN to C based on
sources from http://www.es.lancs.ac.uk/hfdg/topmodel.html.

r.topidx is from GRIDATB.FOR and r.topmodel is from TMOD9502.FOR.

Prof. Keith Beven, the original author, allowed me to contribute rewritten
C sources to GRASS community.

r.in.gridatb and r.out.gridatb work with GRIDATB input/output map files.

Any comments?

Best Regards,
Huidae Cho