[GRASS5] How to add new programs in CVS ?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 18 18:09:47 EDT 2000

Hi Huidae Cho,

you need to have CVS write access first. (Which you have. :) )

Then you have to talk to Markus to find a good place for your changes.
If you are sure that you have the right place, just commit them.
	Bernhard

On Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 01:36:22AM +0900, GRASS wrote:
> I made some programs to analyze watershed. How can i commit these programs
> in CVS?

If you checked out the right directories, you can use
	cvs add
on the directories and files or
	cvs import

See the CVS documentation on how to do this.

> Can I commit new programs freely without any restrict?

Sure, we all trust our developers. But please coordinate with us on this
list. If you like, you can mail us here what you are planning to commit,
as Markus is on vacation right now (Anybody know when he will be back?)

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)