[GRASS5] New makefiles - work in progress, take 'em for a spin

Mike Thomas mthomas at gil.com.au
Sat Aug 5 02:24:22 EDT 2000

Hi Eric.

I spent all day trying to get the each of the libes to compile and link as
DLL's but I'm afraid that the interdependencies in the vect32 directory have
gotten the better of me.

By rearranging some of the files in diglib and vlib I got "diglib" compiled,
but then I was caught by the digitiser dependencies in vlib (D_*).

This sounds like a can of worms to me.  Unless someone has some suggestions
I agree with your suggestion that the Cygwin libes be compiled as static
libs and then maybe make one big DLL at the end.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.