[GRASS5] Re: Release beta11

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Dec 22 04:37:09 EST 2000

Hi Eric, hi all,

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 06:56:34PM -0800, Eric G . Miller wrote:
[...]
> Fine with me.  Just need to uncomment the USE_LZW_COMPRESSION define at
> the top of libes/g3d/fpcompress.c, libes/gis/put_row.c and
> libes/gis/get_row.c.  If you want to do that, then tag the version and
> then revert it, that'd be great.

just now I have reverted back to LZW compression for the beta11
release. Justin is continuing to test his new interim make system
(I volunteer to test :-) ). If checked in, we should go for beta11.

As we have another "make clean" victim, I might remove the source10
immediately from the server? Do the others agree?

Markus