[GRASS5] v.reclass.pg

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Dec 20 12:53:36 EST 2000

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 03:49:04PM +0100, mlennert at club.worldonline.be wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is the v.reclass.pg documentation up to date ?
Just now I have slightly updated it.

> For example : is the language to use still postQUEL ?
No. I have changed to SQL in docs (CVS, server tomorrow).

> And the documentation talks about a key= parameter but which does not seem
> to be supported anymore ?
Well, it is there:

try:
v.reclass.pg help

There are two modes to use the module (like v.in.shape.pg, however, the HTML
page doesn't refelct this yet (volunteers?).

> I also have the feeling that the tcltkGrass
> interface to v.reclass.pg is not up to date ?
I think it rather o.k. comparing to what
v.reclass.pg help
tells. Or not?

Markus