[GRASS5] cygwin/windows port

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Mon Dec 4 00:20:02 EST 2000

Mike and Andreas, (Grass list)

I've done the tcl/tk builds for Cygwin before so let me know what
I can upload to Markus' server.

No fifo yet; however, others in Cygwin are working on it.  I was in
touch with Corinna over this topic.  She left it in my lap and I am
finishing up my research for school so I have not had the time to
complete that code.  Do you want me to dig up the references
she sent me?

John Huddleston