[GRASS5] Poll to remove XGRASS from source

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Sun May 28 08:17:25 EDT 2000

Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 02:54:13PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> > if nobody complains, I would like to remove
> > src/xgrass/
> >
> > from the CVS main repository and store into a
> > separate repository.
> >
> > Bernhard, Jan: is that o.k. with you?
>
> You can do it, but why is a seperate repository needed?
> Just remove it from the main branch.
>         Bernhard

Markus, Bernhard,

it will be sufficent if the xgrass code is stored in a tarball (outside
the CVS!). No separate repsitory needed. The Motif code is Open Source
now, but i doubt that anyone from the Open Source communitiy is willing
to work with xgrass, as Motif programming is horrible complicated
compared to other, newer window programming enviroments.

cu

Andreas

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de, A.C.Lange at GMX.net