[GRASS5] nomenclature for directory names

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sat May 13 06:54:12 EDT 2000

On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 02:28:57PM -0600, John Huddleston wrote:
> Please see the directory
>
> grass/documents/grass6vector_api/vector/www.roadkill.com/%7Edpgerdes
>
> it does not translate well into the Windows domain.  Could we
> agree on a naming convention that excludes the percent sign?
>
> Markus would you rename this?   Thanks.

John,

where did you find this address? Did I post it once?
In CVS it is stored as:
documents/grass6vector_api/vector/

cvs server: Updating grass6vector_api
cvs server: Updating grass6vector_api/picts
cvs server: Updating grass6vector_api/picts/rules
cvs server: Updating grass6vector_api/vector
cvs server: Updating grass6vector_api/vector/dpglib

Original address is:
http://www.roadkill.com/~dpgerdes/vector/

IN CVSweb:
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/grass/documents/grass6vector_api/index.html

Please notify me where to apply above change.

Thanks

 Markus