[GRASS5] GRASS module descriptions (3)

John Reid jgreid at uow.edu.au
Thu Nov 23 23:24:50 EST 2000

hi,

Just a thought - POSIX compliant command line options are of the format
--option (I think this is right - case of monkey see, monkey do).  how
is the -- handled by the parser?  No linux at work so can't test :-(

cheers,
john

john reid                                  e-mail john_reid at uow.edu.au
technical officer                                room G02, building 41
school of geosciences                           phone +61 02 4221 3963
university of wollongong                          fax +61 02 4221 4250

uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!
                                                       -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers as desired...