[GRASS5] Win32 configure.

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Mon Nov 20 17:49:57 EST 2000

Hi Mike,

Mike Thomas wrote:
> I'm trying to avoid having to do it by hand all the time, it's what
> configure should be doing rather than me - just call me lazy!

Thats what configure is for. But with grass it is complicate to
implement this.
We are working to get configure up'n'running. But there are a lot of
problems to figure out on Win32. See my other mails.

If you expirience other problems (or find solutions on Win32!), please
mail again to the list.

cu,

Andreas

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net