[GRASS5] Release GRASS5.0stable_pre1 ?
bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 20 03:58:33 EST 2000
I also opt for an interim release,
but as it is not really a release candicate,
we should call it beta! :)
On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 03:17:57PM +0100, Andreas Lange wrote:
> i vote for a interim release too. But i would recommend to wait until
> the bugtracking system is set up properly, so that we get useful
> Would be bad IMHO if users provide feedback and report bugs, but we have
> no setup to collect the feedback.
I think we should go for the release anyway.
If it is released it is released, we have a bug mailinglist and this ready,
so there are means to get feedback.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 236 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/attachments/20001120/183be8b3/attachment.bin
More information about the grass-dev