[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:1116] compiling postgres modules

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Tue Nov 14 04:46:44 EST 2000

Hi Moritz

mlennert at club.worldonline.be wrote:

> I have the feeling there is a problem with my cvs. I've update through
> cvs update -dP, but the Makefile and the configure file had not been
> updated. What am I doing wrong ?
>
> With the configure file I got directly from the cvs-server everything
> seems to work alright.
>
> But now I wonder wether all my other files have been updated or not...

Hmmm. Can you remember if you checked out the current source or a tagged
tree (like grass5.0beta8). If you checked out a tagged tree, then try
using

cvs update -PdA grass

The A flag says to update with the sources on the MAIN branch, not on
any tagged branches. Without this flag, you will only get changes to the
tagged branch that you checked out, not the current source.

I'm not sure this is your problem, but I had a similar problem with
this. Hope this helps.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th