[GRASS5] vector bug?

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Thu Oct 19 11:56:39 EDT 2000

Hi,

i discovered a problem with a vector file. As i have no clue what is
happening, i'll describe the symptoms here:
global dataset from hannover server, untarred and chown'ed to my account
(permissions are correct):
d.vect coastlines says:
file has been modified, you MUST first run "v.support"

next:
running v.support on coastlines:
i filled in all values...
Orig. Scale is -1067646976 (overflow?)
ERROR: could not build vector file.

Same with v.out.ascii.

can not fix this. grass4.3 displays the file without problems, my other
vector files are still intact.

cu,

Andreas

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net