[GRASS5] Status of winGRASS?

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:04:39 EDT 2000

Good morning Rich,

Yes, all but the GUI compiled.  If I can have someone setup
a NT/2000 platform, someone who knows Grass well, then
the schedule could be met.   Please see the URL
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/download.html for
downloading and installing the Cygwin software first.

What I would like is a test script that runs through the entire
grass system and runs every program.  Not too difficult
if the grass5 list decides to contribute to it all.

John Huddleston