[GRASS5] Re: [Fwd: ArcInfo ungenerate]

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 24 07:03:15 EDT 2001

Markus,

I think that GENERATE format can include commas.  The following quote is from a
response on the ESRI knowledge base describing how to create a GENERATE file from
INFO:

'The output file created will be used with the GENERATE
        command, which will read commas as field delimiters. '

It appears either space or comma can be used.

HTH,

Malcolm