[GRASS5] Compilation on HP-UX

Robert Lagacé lagace at echo.grr.ulaval.ca
Mon Apr 16 18:08:52 EDT 2001

Finally I found time to try compile GRASS on HP-UX.
I download the last snapshut of GRASS and proceeded
to compile it.  So, I run ./configure and got somme
checking with negative results.  I want to know if they
may cause problems.

checking for flex... lex

??? the REQUIREMENT files say flex no lex is suported.
??? flex is available for HP-UX

Are they any problems with thoses ?

checking for bison... no
checking for byacc... no

checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... no

checking for seteuid... no

checking for initscr in -lncurses... no
checking for initscr in -lcurses... yes

checking for xdrmem_create in -lsun... no
checking for xdrmem_create in -lnsl... no
checking for xdrmem_create in -lrpclib... no
checking for atan in -lc... no
checking for atan in -lm... yes
checking for dlsym in -ldl... no

I have some missing libraries that are easy to correct.

Thanks.

--
Robert Lagacé, professeur
Pavillon Comtois