[GRASS5] [bug #883] (grass) configure dosn't look for yacc

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Dec 21 03:08:42 EST 2001

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=883

Subject: configure dosn't look for yacc

Platform: Linux/Intel
Linux distro: RedHat
linux cpu: Intel (i486, i586, pentium ...)
Xwindows version: Xfree 4.0.x
Xwindows manager: KDE 2.x
TclTk version: tcl/tk 8.3
grass downloaded at: CVS Server, Germany
grass binary for platform: I compiled the sources myself
grass sources source: yes, I am using the latest GRASS from CVS
c compiler name: gcc

configure doesn't assure that yacc is installed on the
system, so at the make stage programs that depend on
yacc fail to compile (like r.mapcalc)...
it is possible to look it in the error.log file and
then test with gmake5, but
it would be better if configure could test it since it
is a requirement for compilation...