[GRASS5] Re: winGRASS again (Windows 2000)

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Sun Feb 25 08:16:02 EST 2001

Hi Markus,

The errors are a result of the version of the X11 system that is
being used.  I noticed different errors on my four different
NT/2000 work stations until I finally upgraded to the most
recent xfree binary distribution.  Please see the
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree/ for information and note
that in the
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/pub/sourceware/cygwin/xfree/xc-4-binaries/
there is a libX11-fix.tar.bz2 with a date of 2/16/2001   The
other xfree binaries have a date of 12/3/2000  Make sure
you have the most recent binaries from here.

John Huddleston