[GRASS5] new directory structure?

bakerwl bakerwl at uwyo.edu
Sat Feb 10 17:36:18 EST 2001

Hello,

After installing beta11, I'm a little confused about the new
directory structure.  Maybe I did something wrong, or maybe
one of the "make clean" variations fixes this.

It looks like I get identical copies of the /bin /bwidget /documents
/driver /etc ...and so on directories in both:

/usr/local/grass5
/usr/local/grass5/grass5.0beta11_src/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu/

I just put the *.tar.gz in /usr/local/grass5 and unzipped/untarred
then went into grass5.0beta11_src and ran:
./configure
make
make install

??