[GRASS5] libgeotrans available for your amusement...

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sun Feb 4 15:27:55 EST 2001

I know this isn't exactly GRASS related[1], but some of you may find this
useful.

I've repackaged the GEOTRANS2[2] sources to build a libgeotrans library
using GNU tools (AutoMake, AutoConf, and LibTool).  If you want to give
it a spin -- http://www.jps.net/egm2/libgeotrans . It builds both static
and shared libraries.  I've also converted all of the MS Word2.0 docs to
either PDF or text format.

1. Practicing using AutoMake, AutoConf and Libtool, so there's that
link for GRASS 5.1.

2. GEOTRANS2 is a Coordinate Conversion and Datum Transformation
calculator application.  It's default build for unix builds static
libraries for the application (libdtcc & libengine) which are built in
statically to the final application (I guess, since it doesn't build
on GNU/Linux).  This is a product of U.S. NIMA (No warranties.).

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>