[GRASS5] Where in the world are GRASS developers...

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Mon Jan 29 00:04:24 EST 2001

Hi

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Those not yet knowing their position in lat/long: Try
>   http://www.mapblast.com
> Enter country, street, town and receive the lat/long coordinates in a
> map.
>
> > Markus Neteler / U. of Hannover
> Lat: 52.38525
> Lon: 9.71346
> On a map:
> > Eric, is decimal degree o.k.?

Thanks Markus for the map site. Note that you can change the Lat Long on
the map from decimal to degree/minute/second by clicking the Lat Long
link at the top right. I noticed it was a link and clicked on it and it
gave me the following for Bangkok. Eric, I guess you can update my info
with these coordinates.

Lat: 13° 44' 3" N
Lon: 100° 31' 45" E

--