[GRASS5] r.lzw2z updated...

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sun Jan 21 22:25:11 EST 2001

I've update the r.lzw2z conversion module.

1. Hopefully fix a NULL file problem Markus reported, now never uses the
   G_open_cell* functions (which I think was where the problem was??).

2. Build in intelligence about FP rasters that have already been
converted.  Both script and libraries now set lzw_compression_bits in
cell_misc/<name>/f_format to '-1'.  This value makes no sense for LZW
and is unused by libz.

wget http://www.jps.net/egm2/r.lzw2z/r.lzw2z.tar.gz

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>