[GRASS5] More notes on BUGS list...

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sat Jan 13 02:01:33 EST 2001

Going through BUGS list again...

d.param.scale:
  Removed?  Related to removal of optri?

d.rast.edit:
  Seems to edit floating point just fine.

d.sites.qual:
  Can we get some decision about whether this is or isn't a BUG.
  (I vote that it isn't).

g.select.pg:
  Think I fixed all that a few weeks back...

i.tape.tm.fast:
  Think it's fixed, but I can't really test without tape drive and TM
  imagery.  It get's past segfault in interactive...

r.in.hdf/r.out.hdf:
  I didn't see anything in the hdf dirs indicating any version for hdf5.
  I'd recommend not including the HDF5 library with GRASS sources should
  such a thing ever come to be.  Such a thing should just use the shared
  library (if present, else no compile).

r.los:
  Should we just have it exit for lat/lon rasters/databases?  I'm not
  sure how to handle the metrics (what would the elevation units be?).

r.null:
  I still think the behavior about reclass maps is right.

r.out.tiff:
  The -t flag problem should be fixed now.  The NULL color thing is
  kind of fixed.  This module really needs a ground up rewrite.

r.rescale:
  Agree with Andreas on Zero vs. NULL thing.

That's enough for now ;)

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>