[GRASS5] configure-problem on linux and irix

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Fri Jan 12 07:23:38 EST 2001

Thanks a lot for looking at the problems.

Eric G . Miller wrote:

> > checking Tk include dirs... -I/usr/freeware/include
> > checking additional Tcl and Tk library dirs...  -L/usr/freeware/lib32
> > checking for Tk_MainWindow in -ltk8.0... yes
> > checking GL/gl.h and GL/GLwMDrawA.h... configure: warning: *** Didn't find GL/GLwMDrawA.h
> >  -I/usr/include and
>
> See above.
>
> > checking for glBegin in -lGL... yes
> > checking for gluBeginCurve in -lGLU... yes
> > checking for GLwDrawingAreaMakeCurrent in -lGLw... no
> > checking for GLwCreateMDrawingArea in -lGLwM... no

the last two checks fail on linux too with the same message. And i
didn't specify any paths except --with-tcltk-includes=/usr/include
--with-tcltk-libs=/usr/lib (this is still neccessary and i wonder why?).

But i can not check as my CVS doesn't compile any longer.

cu,

Andreas

Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange at GMX.net