[GRASS5] Re: G_put_map_row

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Sun Jul 1 18:53:20 EDT 2001

Markus Neteler wrote:

> as you have changed the G_put_map_row() to G_put_c_raster_row() in
> CELL driver,

Does this change fix the following problem from the BUGS file?

  - When plotting to D_CELL, the color black is changed to white. this
    concerns vector maps, fonts (in d.legend), grid an d.erase. I think this
    problem did not exist in version 5b10.
    reported by: Reinhard Brunzema <r.brunzema at web.de>)

The reason I made this change was that G_put_map_row() was treating
colour zero as NULL. If you subsequently displayed the resulting
"D_cell" layer with d.rast, the "black" (colour zero) areas came out
white.