[GRASS5] Where is gdal library?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 25 12:15:16 EDT 2001

  I downloaded, built and installed last Tuesday's snapshot from the CVS
repository. When I read the man page for r.in.gdal, the references tell me I
need the pre-compiled library, libgdal-linux-grass.tar.gz. I cannot find
this on my system and I don't know where to look for it on the web sites.

  Has anyone knowledge of where I get this library?

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                 Making environmentally-responsible mining happen.