[GRASS5] Bugtracker usage.

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Fri Jul 27 23:38:46 EDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 07:32:36PM -0500, Helena wrote:
> It appears clear to me that I should get 5.0.0.pre1 or cvs snapshot
> but somehow not everybody is doing that.

The 5.0.0pre1 is getting pretty old.  We should be using a cvs snapshot
of the tagged "april..." release.  Markus asked about releasing the cvs
version as 5.0 "final" and everybody seemed to concur.  So, I guess
we'll be waiting for Markus to get transitioned.

> Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>
> > Just took a look at the bug-tracker for GRASS running at:
> >         http://intevation.de/rt/webrt/?q_queue=grass
> >
> > It looks like we should utilise it a little bit more.

I must admit, I don't look at it very often.  It's a great set up, but I
tend to forget about it for long periods...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>