[GRASS5] Curiuos problem

Robert Lagacé lagace at grr.ulaval.ca
Mon Jun 11 12:45:41 EDT 2001

This morning, we started experimenting with v.digit through tcltkgrass.
We created two new maps "dtest_1" and "digit_test" with few lines, one area
and two sites.  We converted them with v.ascii and made topology with
v.support.

The problem is that we cannot find the files anywhere in the mapset
using file commands (ls) and (find).  Grass modules (v.display, v.ascii,
v.support) in tcltk grass see them.  The ls and find command see all others
maps that GRASS see except the ones created with v.digit.  These files
should be in "dig" and "dig_ascii" and "dig_plus" directory.
Where could be saved??

V.digit show avery small problem : window terminal does not repaint when
we resize it.  It repaint without problem when exposing it.

Thanks.

--
Robert Lagacé, professeur
Pavillon Comtois